Capturing and qualifying leads is a key part of any organization’s sales process. If done effectively, you can establish, nurture and grow your customer base, transforming website visitors into loyal customers.
Sounds simple, right? Well, kinda...but sometimes people just don't want to give out their contact details. What's in it for them? How can they trust their sacred details with your company? What makes your business stand out from the crowd? This is where VideoAsk steps in to help.
Whether you create a fun quiz or workshop registration form, give leads access to useful gated content like ebooks or guides, or just opt for an engaging and interactive contact form, doing so via video adds an extra human element and personal touch to your lead-capture forms.
Using VideoAsk for lead collection helps build instant trust with your potential customers and allows you to talk face-to-face with your leads, but asynchronously and at scale.
As well as staying on-brand and professional, you can take advantage of the many native integrations available to keep track of leads and their responses, or use an automation tool like Zapier or Make to customize your workflow further.
And it doesn't stop there! Use our lead scoring feature to prioritize your strongest prospects and tag respondents' answers to keep track of conversations. Use logic to direct leads down different paths depending on their answers, and invite your hottest leads to jump on a live call with you directly from the videoask.
If you're brand new to videoask (welcome! 👋) we recommend checking out this starter guide on creating your first videoask. There, you'll find a step-by-step walkthrough on how to create a single-step event registration form using VideoAsk that captures respondents' names and email addresses.
Below, we’ve put together a list of some of the ways our customers are using VideoAsk to collect and qualify leads. Click on a use case for more details and an example videoask, as well as the key features used. We hope you find something helpful!
- Offer a discount code to capture respondents' contact details
- Capture leads with VideoAsk by giving access to an e-book or guide
- Encourage customers to request a quote through an interactive videoask
- Create a lead capture quiz with VideoAsk
- Maximize course enrollment with an interactive sign-up form
- Create an interactive video FAQ and contact form with VideoAsk
- 5 unmissable features to engage and nurture leads through VideoAsk
And before you go, be sure to check out these resources from over in our 🗣 Community:
- Learn how to build a high-converting lead generation funnel with VideoAsk and Typeform
- VideoAsk for Real Estate: Lead Generation
- Check out this lead-generation-focused videoask of the month
- Dive into this ultimate video marketing starter pack